Full time – Digital Marketeer
Gabari is a full service advertising agency for project developers in the real estate market. We advise companies on the right marketing strategy, develop astonishing productions and use all physical and digital channels to reach the right audience. We combine the best of our real estate knowledge with flawless execution of production and media. Our clients are top of the market in real estate development (Besix RED, Ghelamco, Matexi,…). We have a talented team of project managers, driven on-and offline media-specialists and graphic designers who are eager to meet you.
Over the years, Gabari has built an impressive portfolio of projects and clients. Our company is renowned best for its long term partnerships, continuous creativity and its expertise in real estate. As our Digital Marketeer you will reinforce our media team in establishing and further improving & maintaining our advertising campaigns that dazzle our clients and are visible everywhere. You work closely -at our office- with our media and production team boosting the online advertising of each project.
Prepare yourself, you will:
- Handle media partners like your friends (no need for you to organize a bbq, unless you want it)
- Screen the market for new online media channels and trends (watch out! they’re hiding everywhere)
- Make up digital media-plans with a well-thought strategy that you will put into practice (don’t put all your eggs in one basket)
- Report on our internal lead-analysis software ‘LeadWise’ (the potential is huge)
- General Support of our Head of Media (the moments you’ll look forward to)
- Continuously guard each media-plan and adjust where and when necessary (let’s do it better than good enough)
- Bring the magic of SEO & SEA to life (community management, advertising, sites, Facebook, Adwords,…)
- Give presentations that are both easy to understand and sell (and lots of other things)
- Communicate with our media and production department (Make sure we’re on the same line)
- Be the gatekeeper all online stuff that passes by you (Hold that gate! We only want quality material…)
- Be the steady rock upon our collaborators can depend on, in a light speed environment.
- You’re a strategic thinker : Don’t just do things. First Think. And then, just do it.
- You’re data-driven : You’re a numbers guy/girl! The bigger the data , the better for you.
- You know the digital media landscape. You have at least 2-3 years of experience in online marketing
- You love to read innovation articles during your lunch break.
- You have a great eye for detail (you can spot a wrong lining from a mile away)
- You have a natural interest in real estate projects
- You’re flexible in the way of working (you can re-prioritize quickly)
- You have some commercial sense (you understand the customer’s way of thinking)
- You’re a teamplayer and avid communicator (you don’t like to sit quietly in your corner)
- Excellent people skills (read: you’re fun to have in the team)
- You are entrepreneurial, assertive & have no fear to make mistakes
- You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems
Your future benefts
- A challenging job at a niche market leader of the advertising industry.
- The freedom, culture & growth-possibilities of a startup.
- Great colleagues who want to meet you and exchange knowledge.
- Full responsibility of groundbreaking projects with premier league customers.
- Free drinks, fruit and occasional team events.
- An attractive salary and benefits are a no-brainer.