Full time – Strategic Business Analyst
Gabari is a full service Marketing Agency for project developers in the real estate market. We advise companies on the right marketing strategy, develop astonishing productions and use all physical and digital channels to reach the right audience. We combine the best of our real estate knowledge with flawless execution of production and media. Our clients are top of the market in real estate development (Besix RED, Ghelamco, Matexi,…). We have a talented team of project managers, driven media-specialists and graphic designers who are eager to meet you.
Over the years, Gabari has built an impressive portfolio of products, services and clients. Our company is known best for its long-term partnerships, continuous creativity and it’s expertise in real estate. We are ambitious in maintaining our leading position in the market. Therefore we are looking to form a solid team in order to deliver strategic guidance for our customers on both the real estate as advertising level. In the last years we’ve done a zillion projects and are sitting on a huge pile of information.
We need you to collect & analyse this (and future) data and make it understandable. You’re technically savvy, have a strong sense of digital DNA and you’re energetic and just love data (even more than your partner). Not only does market research hold no secrets from you, but your awesome written and in-person communication skills make everyone comfortable discussing with you. You’ll be the executive power behind our knowledgeability roadmap and report your progress directly to the head of strategy.
Prepare yourself, you will:
- Data-crunching. (like searching a needle in a haystack)
- Capture, store & make internal knowledge reproducible. (you’re like the hard drive of our company)
- Improve & make our internal lead-analysis software ‘LeadWise’ of value. (the potential is huge)
- General Support Head of Strategy. (the moments you’ll look forward to)
- Manage KPI system for our team leaders. (the moments you’ll make friends)
- Analyse internal benchmarks & external trends. (set the bar high enough!)
- A key member of the Strategy-team and offer clients’ perspectives for future collaborations
- You’re data-driven: You’re a numbers guy/girl!
- The bigger the data, the better for you.
- You have experience in database structuring and growth-hacking data sets.
- You’re a strategic thinker: you can translate the data in clear value-adding conclusions.
- You make jaw-dropping presentations. (and inspire others with your conclusions)
- You have an eye for detail but you can steer the helicopter to see the big picture.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience as a data or business analyst preferably in consultancy or a strategic department and you have natural interest in real estate projects.
- You love to read innovation articles during your lunch break.
- You’re a team player.
- You are entrepreneurial, assertive & have no fear to make mistakes.
- You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems.
Your future benefits
- A challenging job at a niche market leader of the advertising industry.
- The freedom, culture & growth-possibilities of a start-up
- Great colleagues who want to meet you and exchange knowledge.
- Full responsibility of groundbreaking projects with premier league customers.
- Free drinks, fruit and occasional team events.
- An attractive salary and benefits are a no-brainer.