Full time – DTP/Multi Media
Gabari ( www.gabari.be ) is a full service advertising agency for project developers in the real estate market. We advise companies on the right marketing strategy, develop astonishing productions and use all physical and digital channels to reach the right audience. We combine the best of our real estate knowledge with flawless execution of production and media. Our clients are top of the market in real estate development (Besix RED, Ghelamco, Matexi,…). We have a talented team of project managers, driven media-specialists and graphic designers who are eager to meet you.
Over the years, Gabari has built an impressive portfolio of projects and clients. Our company is known
best for its longterm partnerships, continuous creativity and it’s expertise in real estate. As a DTP Multi Media you will reinforce our graphic team in further improving or adapting the graphical content/material created by our graphic designers. You work closely with our production team (project managers) & designers by adding the finishing touch to great production material.
Prepare yourself, you will:
- Adapt pub package to requested formats (this time, size matters!)
- Work with Adobe CS, Mac programs, other (just make sure we can open it)
- Create presentations, change/verify production material (and lot’s of other things)
- Communication with production and designers (make sure we’re on the same line)
- Gatekeeper of outgoing graphical media material (hold the gate! We only want quality material)
- You have a great eye for detail (you can spot a wrong lining from a mile away)
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in graphic design, DTP or graphical editing work preferably in production, graphic design or a creative industry and you have a natural interest in real estate projects.
- Planning & organisation is your second nature (yes, there will be some multitasking involved)
- You’re flexible in the way of working (you can re-prioritize quickly)
- You have some commercial sense (you understand the customer’s way of thinking)
- You’re a good communicator (make yourself understandable in both writing and speaking)
- Excellent people skills (read: you’re fun to have in the team)
- You are entrepreneurial , assertive & have no fear to make mistakes
- You think in terms of solutions , never in terms of problems
Your future benefits
- A challenging job at a niche market leader of the advertising industry.
- The freedom, culture & growth-possibilities of a startup.
- Great colleagues who want to meet you and exchange knowledge.
- Full responsibility of groundbreaking projects with with premier league customers.
- Free drinks, fruit and occasional team events.
- An attractive salary and benefits are a no-brainer.