Full time – Graphic Designer
Gabari ( www.gabari.be ) is a full service Marketing Agency for project developers in the real estate market. We advise companies on the right marketing strategy, develop astonishing productions and use all physical and digital channels to reach the right audience and we have been doing so for almost 10 years! We combine the best of our real estate knowledge with flawless execution of production and media. Our clients are top of the market in real estate development in Belux. We have a talented team of project managers, driven media-specialists, digital marketeers and graphic designers who are eager to meet you.
Over the years, Gabari has built an impressive portfolio of projects and clients. Our company is known best for its longterm partnerships, continuous creativity and it’s expertise in real estate. As a senior Graphic Designer you will contribute to the execution of exceptional brand experiences across all channels. You work closely with our production team (project managers & strategists).
Prepare yourself, you will:
- Develop concepts/brands for the different marketing channels and determine the best way to execute the concepts across marketing campaigns.
- Work with Adobe CS, Mac, collaboration platforms, other (just make sure we can open it)
- Create presentations, change/verify production material (and lot’s of other things)
- Communication with production and designers (make sure we’re on the same line)
- Gatekeeper of outgoing graphical production material (hold the gate! We only want quality material)
- You have a great eye for detail (you can spot a wrong lining from a mile away)
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in graphic design, DTP or graphical editing work preferably in production, graphic design or a creative industry and you have a natural interest in real estate projects.
- You’re flexible in the way of working (you can reprioritize quickly)
- You have some commercial sense (you understand the customer’s way of thinking)
- You’re a good communicator (make yourself understandable in both writing and speaking)
- Excellent people skills (read: you’re fun to have in the team)
- You are entrepreneurial , assertive & have no fear to make mistakes
- You think in terms of solutions , never in terms of problems
Your future benefits
- A challenging job at a niche market leader of the advertising industry.
- The freedom, culture & growth-possibilities of a startup.
- Great colleagues who want to meet you and exchange knowledge.
- Full responsibility of groundbreaking projects with premier league customers.
- Free drinks, fruit and occasional team events.
- An attractive salary , benefits are a no-brainer.