Full time – 360° Junior Project Manager
Gabari is a full service Marketing Agency for project developers in the real estate market. We advise companies on the right marketing strategy, astonishing productions and use all physical and digital channels to reach the right audience. We combine the best of our real estate knowledge with flawless execution of production and media. Our clients are top of the market in real estate development (Besix RED, Ghelamco, Matexi,…). We have a talented team of project managers, driven media-specialists and graphic designers who are eager to meet you.
Over the years, Gabari has built an impressive portfolio of projects and clients. Our company is known best for its long-term partnerships, continuous creativity and it’s expertise in real estate. As a project manager, you will manage your projects like it were for your own company. You are in direct contact with our customers, coordinate the work-flow with colleagues and our external partners and come up with great creative ideas. You are responsible for the full scope of your projects: from intake to invoicing. You work closely with the media department and our internal graphic studio.
Prepare yourself, you will:
- Manage your accounts with dedication, love and pro-activity. (if the customer is happy, we are happy)
- Coordinate all productions (3D/CGI; graphic design; web-development; copywriting; photoshoot...) with your team of colleagues and partners. (and make sure you deliver on time)
- Prepare & present creative concepts, moodboards, ideas. (and convince your customer)
- Gain in-depth knowledge of existing and new production materials. (what about 360° video, VR or drones?)
- Brainstorm on creative ways to reach your customer’s target audience. (reminder: we like to think bold and re-invent the way things are done)
- Keep financial & operational track of your project via our PM tool. (your memory is difficult to forward)
- Invoicing of our services. (you know, we have to pay you too)
- You are a natural born communicator. That means talking, writing and listening (not necessarily in that order). Preferably in 3 languages (NL / EN / FR).
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience in project management preferably in production, graphic design or a creative industry and a natural interest in real estate projects.
- Planning & organisation is your second nature. (yes, there will be some multitasking involved)
- Read the needs of the clients and roll it out. (find the right partners for each job)
- Manage time and budget. (we prefer working smart)
- You have an eye for detail but you can steer the helicopter to see the big picture.
- You combine commercial reflexes with nerves of steel.
- You’re creative on both design as marketing level.
- Excellent people skills. (read: you’re fun to have in the team)
- You are entrepreneurial, assertive & have no fear to make mistakes.
- You think in terms of solutions, never in terms of problems.
Your future benefits
- A challenging job at a niche market leader of the advertising industry.
- The freedom, culture & growth-possibilities of a start-up.
- Great colleagues who want to meet you and exchange knowledge.
- Full responsibility of groundbreaking projects with premier league customers.
- Free drinks, fruit and occasional team events.
- An attractive salary and benefits are a no-brainer.